“Belt are more of an accessory for women“
- Belt can be the final touch that polishes your total look.
- Add shape and improve the garment’s fit.
- Gives your body some shape, and accents your curves.
- You look classy, glamorous, out-going, and confident.
How To Style Outfits With Straps in 2022?
It can make any casual dress fabulous within seconds of wearing. If your casual jeans or your favorite jumpsuit, or any formal or casual dress/suit it brings everything together and gives a sense of sophistication.
How To Style
Casual Dress/Shalwar Kameez:
If you are bored with your wardrobe it’s time to change the wearing style to the same old outfits. Let’s buy some belts of different designs and try them with your same old wardrobe.
TIP:- Contrast your belt with shoes.
It will help to add your look some more charm and it would never be boring to wear the same old outfits.
How To Style with the formal outfit:
Do you feel more confident and relaxed in simple clothes?
Here is the solution to Rock in an event or formal look, get some metal/embroidered belts and style it with your simple outfit.
DOES / DOESN’T of Wearing a Belt
Do you think you’re ready to conquer belts now?
Here are some DOES / DOESN’T to bear in mind:
- Wear the same color belt as your outfit. It’ll make your look more smart and streamlined.
- Store your belts by wrapping them in paper or fabric pieces or make a special fabric container to store them all in one place.
- Match bag or shoe accessories to the color of your belt. Even glasses can go right.
- Clean them properly. A little bit of care goes a long way in making your belt accessories last.
- Leather & Metal belts can be worn all year round.
- Create proper shapes and curves using belts. Belt phobia is worth conquering if only for this one reason.
- Get colorful and bold when shopping for belts for a formal look buy metal belts. It’s a great way to bring some life into your more basic pieces.
- Show off your belt. Put the attention on your classy belt and your amazing figure.
- De-clutter your closet and swap ‘out of style’ belts each year.
- Don’t fold your belts or curl them tightly and never bind them when storing them.
- Don’t match every single accessory to the color of your belt. Only one bag or shoes can be matched.
- Don’t wear it too tight. It will hurt you also bump of fabric on the edges of the belt will look fat.
- Don’t be afraid to wear it, your cardigan or cover-up. It’s a chic and refreshing way to add shape while wearing outerwear.
- Don’t overshadow a statement belts with other large and/or prominent accessories.
- Don’t wear lighter belt fabrications (fabric, rope) for the colder seasons.
- Don’t be afraid to show off your fun personality with an equally fun and fabulous belts.
- Don’t ever be scared of belts. No more belt phobia for you!